Ingredients - Serves 3 to 4
500 gr. Lamb cubes
1/2 piece Carrots
1/2 piece Onion
2 tablespoons Whole masala mix spices
4 pieces of Garlic cloves
1 Bay leaf
120 gr. Chickpeas, cooked 1 drained
400 gr. Tomato pelati
50 gr. Fresh Coriander
Olive oil / Salt / Crushed black pepper
- Seasoned all lamb cubes with salt and pepper, then in a large pot roast the meat with olive oil till golden brown colour. When you got a nice colour, strain the meat to take out the olive oil.
- In the same pot add carrot, garlic, onions and roast for 10 minutes. Add the tomato pelati and the masala spices. Bring to boil, add the coloured lamb and cook for 1h30.
- Add the potatoes cut in cubes and cook 30 minutes more.
- Add the chickpeas, cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve all the meat; vegetable and sauce in a dish or in a plate, add fresh coriander and few drops of olive oil.
Checkout the best online mutton shop in town!